sábado, 30 de agosto de 2014

Somos Como Niños

This week has been a really long week. Good rough hard, exhausting but in the end always rewarding. In the offices we deal with a lot of problems....a lot of problems. I can not even explain because a lot of you reading this would not understand unless you were in Uruguay working in the offices.  I could list many titles that we could be called. An elder who is with us now becuase of a major sprain said, ¨I thought all you did was do reembolsos all day, but you literally do anything and everything that needs to get done, go work and teach and then you start your financial day at 9 o clock at night.¨    Elder Brown has also summed up this week with these statements. ¨The offices are just semi organized choas and if this was not the lords work and his hand was not involved in what we do it just would not get done.¨,   Instead of going of all the crazyness I want to compare it to the cool things how it has applied to my studies and what I have learned.


First I want to start with this really cool video.

¨http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=2119328537001

This was a really cool video. We listen to the mormanchannel stream and I found and watched the video today but heard just the music and message and it happened to be while I was studying Mosiah 3.

First this is a part that really stuck out to me in the video

I work that they may grow. They trust so deeply. How i year to do the same. They know so little how it all came to be.never questioning only trusting.      

This is the verse that really stuck out to me this week. I have learned trust is a huge thing. We need to trust who we work with, but most of all trust in our heavanly father. He has literally given us everything and like the video says they know so little how it came to be. We can do everything we can do but in the end we have to hope we have been living accordingly and are humble enough to not only recieve the oppertunities but recognize them.  In my studies I was studying a lot about the premortal life and this a plan of happiness everything is for our success and our happiness. Now I am going to post the scriptures but instead of reading them in order we are going to ready them out of order.

19 For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been fromthe fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields tothe enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural manand becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord,and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full oflove, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflictupon him, even as a child doth submit to his father.
18 For behold he judgeth, and his judgment is just; and the infantperisheth not that dieth in his infancy; but men drink damnation totheir own souls except they humble themselves and become aslittle children, and believe that salvation was, and is, and is tocome, in and through the atoning blood of Christ, the LordOmnipotent.
 17 And moreover, I say unto you, that there shall be no othername given nor any other way nor means whereby salvation cancome unto the children of men, only in and through the name ofChrist, the Lord Omnipotent.  

This really was intresting to me. Mainly because this week I have really been able to see it. I do not know how we got everything we got done. Yes in the end there were a lot of problems and there were days we were wondering when will this day end, but in the end it  always worked out and we really just had to have trust. It was crazy to see how he was answering our prayers this week. To end the week I had was looking and just had feeling to look at the scriptures before I went to bed even though I was dead tired and It was Jacob 4 verse 7 i do not even know how or why that came to my mind but this is what it said.

For behold, by the power of his word man came upon the face of the earth, which earth was created by the power of his word. Wherefore, if God being able to speak and the world was, and to speak and man was created, O then, why not able to command theearth, or the workmanship of his hands upon the face of it, according to his will and pleasure?
 10 Wherefore, brethren, seek not to counsel the Lord, but to take counsel from his hand. For behold, ye yourselves know that he counseleth in wisdom, and in justice, and in great mercy, over all his works.
 11 Wherefore, beloved brethren, be reconciled unto him through the atonement of Christ, his Only Begotten Son, and ye may obtain a resurrection, according to the power of the resurrection which is in Christ, and be presented as the first-fruits of Christ unto God, having faith, and obtained a good hope of glory in him before he manifesteth himself in the flesh.
 12 And now, beloved, marvel not that I tell you these things; for why not speak of the atonement of Christ, and attain to a perfect knowledge of him, as to attain to the knowledge of a resurrection and the world to come?

This actually means the same but now looking at it in english does not mean the same thing that I took but all I can say is we have to become like little children humble, but trust in him in all things for in the end they are all for our benefit. Have a good week and remember to ask to find what gods plan is for you and you will be surprised. I have learned so much about myself and what I am going to do in the next year and I know I never would have learned it if I was not out here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario